The Hasbro Games Connect 4 Classic Grid Game provides entertainment for both children and adults with bright-colored checkers that drop into designated slots for connecting four of the same color. This Connect 4 game allows Pop Out, Pop 10 and Power Up tactics that add a twist to the traditional gameplay. Instead of dropping a checker in to get a row, pop one out to switch up the board. Pop 10 begins with the board filled with checkers, requiring players to collect 10 pieces as they keep each one that was removed to create a four-in-a-row. With the Power Up technique, competitors can pop out the opponent's checkers, which is sure to boost the friendly competition.
- Traditional game has players drop checkers into slots to make a row of four, or Pop Out and Pop 10 sends pieces out of the grid for a reverse method of connecting colors
- Power Up technique encourages individuals to pop out single pieces or entire rows, taking playable checkers away from the opponent
- Go Again checker gives gamers another turn
- Game includes 21 red checkers, 21 yellow checkers, two scoring slides, two cardboard sliders and instructions for a complete set
- Pieces are held in place within the grid via the top locking mechanism, and when the game is over the game base doubles as a carrying handle for simple transport
- Battery Powered: No
- Brand: Hasbro Games
- Color: Black, Red, Yellow
- Color Family: Multi
- Maximum Number Of Players: 2
- Minimum Number Of Players: 2
- Quantity: 1
- Storage Case Included: No
- Unlimited Number of Players: No
Check out the fun with five games in one! Original: Drop in your checkers and be the first to get 4-in-a-row to win. PopOut: PopOut feature helps you get 4-in-a-row by popping a checker out instead of dropping one in. Pop 10: Start with the grid full of checkers and pop them out. If it's part of a 4-in-a-row, you get to keep it. First to keep 10 wins. Power Up: Use the Power Checkers to pop out one of your opponent's checkers or an entire row. Use the "Go Again" checker to give yourself another turn! 5-in-a-Row: For an added challenge use the wings to be the first player to get 5-in-a-row! For 2 players ages 7 and up.
Includes lockable grid, top locking mechanism, game base (doubles as a carrying handle), 21 yellow checkers, 21 red checkers, 2 scoring slides, 2 cardboard sliders and instructions.