Build up the team's technique and help them hone their motor skills with this versatile Collegiate Sock Net, which can be used in a variety of pitching and hitting drills. The pillowcase-style double polyethylene netting comes complete with a 42 in. square sock, easily absorbing hits and pitches in warm-up and training situations. The galvanized steel frame quickly slips together, and the legs are removable, providing a sturdy training tool that stores easily and assembles in minutes to get practice under way.
- 1.5" square galvanized steel frame assembles quickly, so training can begin right away
- Removable legs let the frame be conveniently stowed away in an equipment closet
- Pillowcase-style double polyethylene netting resists wearing out over the course of the season
- 42 in. square sock absorbs and contains hits and pitches for easy ball retrieval
- 7 ft. x 7 ft. screen helps protect teammates and coaches during practice
- Activity: Baseball
- Arched Design: No
- Color: Gray, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Foldable Design: No
- Material: Polyethylene, Steel
- Product Height : 7 ft.
- Product Width: 7 ft.
- Wheeled: No